In line with the Data Protection laws and good practices we shall …
- Collect and hold only relevant information about you. This includes (but is not limited to) name; address; contact details (including email); Photograph; when you participate in ADEM activities; advanced driving test results; and any roles you may undertake within ADEM.
- Contact you in any way you have provided, but usually by email.
- Only contact you with information relevant to your membership.
- Not share any of your personal details with a third party.
We shall only hold details for a reasonable period. In our case, we shall hold information for the term of the membership, and also for a 5 year period after the membership has ended. This is in case a lapsed member wishes to return.
Where we have collected information about about you, there are certain rights that can be expected …
- To see information held about you within 1 month of the request.
- To be informed of any data breaches.
- The right to be forgotten (we delete all data about you).
Please contact the Secretary by using the button below for any queries with the data we hold.